Secure Engineering commissioned to replace turnstile at Kent Power Station
We were asked to replace an existing turnstile to prevent it becoming a health and safety hazard due to deterioration through age and corrosion. Keeping the existing access control system, we replaced with full height powder coated mechanical turnstiles.
The wider design of these turnstiles maintains security whilst allowing users entry and exit carrying small items such as back-packs and toolboxes. The active passage width of 670mm makes the turnstile suitable for a wide range of environments where single or multiple lane access is required.
These turnstiles can be supplied either with mechanical (non-powered assisted) or motorised operation, both of which can be configured to free rotate in cases of emergency such as a fire alarm.
- Mechanical or motorised operation
- 120° rota position (3 rotors)
- Single or bi-directional passage
- Powder coated steel housing and rotors
- LED authorisation indicator
- Passage width 670mm
- Push button remote control panel included
- Compatible with all types of electrical access control