- Car Parking Guidance
A collaborative project with Workflow Dynamics, Quercus Technologies, and Secure Engineering has seen a world renowned parking guidance system installed to a leading supermarket chain carpark.
Quercus Technologies have developed the highest reliability in parking guidance, with a system that indicates the availability of parking spaces with occupancy lights. This new and innovative system makes it possible to guide the driver to available spaces very efficiently. Incorporating Spot Control an All-in-One unit that can provide parking guidance, spot control, licence plate recognition and video recording all in the same unit. The system relies on advanced algorithms for vehicle presence detection using camera technology. Each Spot Control unit can simultaneously control either 2 or 4 spots.
- Configurable LEDs RGB indicate the status of the parking spot. The LEDs can be set up with different colours and levels of brightness.
- Processor performs vehicle detection with a capability for license plate recognition and video recording
- Communications Integrates Ethernet IN/OUT, digital inputs /outputs, connection for RS-485 adapter to directly connect the unit to the displays
- Smart IR lighting Activates automatically in darkness if license plate recognition is being used
- Adjustable cameras, each unit has 2 cameras that allow for both horizontal and vertical adjustments in order to correctly view and control up to 4 parking spots.
The occupancy detection extends to external surface car park spaces. Two dedicated external overview cameras were installed which use AI learning and advanced algorithms to monitor car parking spaces and count vehicle numbers.
Parking solutions, both indoors and outdoors, are less intrusive and coexist better with nature, reducing the time it takes for vehicles to access facilities or drive around looking for a parking space, which considerably reduces Co2 emissions.