Sustainability is of utmost importance at Secure. We are taking steps to ensure that we become the most respected and sustainable security and surveillance systems company.
• Our employees are local. 50% of our workforce travel less than 10 miles to the office; 86% travel less than 25 miles.
• We always employ trainees as part of our overall team, to encourage learning and develop skills.
• We embrace the concept of a Value Chain, opening the doors of communication between manufacturer, supplier, installer and customer.
• Where possible, we buy British-made components for our integrated systems, providing a boost to British manufacturing.
• We actively recycle where possible all plastic, metal and paper.
• We do our utmost to reduce printer usage and paper consumption.
• We have a policy for efficient water usage.
We pledge to continue our pursuit for even greater sustainability.