For new and existing security and surveillance systems, Secure Engineering offer unrivalled CCTV maintenance services along with maintenance for Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Radar, Site Lighting, Automated Doors & Door Entry Systems, Gates & Barriers, and Integrated Systems. Our aim is to provide a next working day call out as standard:
- Maintenance under 1 – 5 year warranty – a guaranteed response during the warranty period – with parts and labour included.
- Maintenance contract – planned, regular maintenance visits and a guaranteed response for a standard charge.
- One off callout – our engineers will attend any electronic security system upon receipt of a purchase order.
- For urgent needs – an immediate response 24 hour service can be added to a standard maintenance contract if required.
Wherever possible, repairs are carried out on site to minimise system downtime. If necessary, we can loan out stock security and surveillance equipment, to get your electronic security system operational as soon as possible.
Secure engineers are fully trained and are equipped with specialist test equipment for servicing all types of surveillance systems.
Our engineers are also fully certificated for working in various environments:
- High Reach Operation (IPAF)
- Confined Spaces Working
- National Water Hygiene Scheme
- Construction Safety Passport
- Scaffold Tower erection (PASMA)