Security System Integration is an important part of our work at Secure Engineering. We understand that every business has individual requirements and can therefore plan, design and install a CCTV system that will work alongside other on-site and remote systems to provide a complete security package.
Secure Engineering has vast experience in providing System Integration. Some of our previous work includes:
- On-site intruder alarms connecting to DVRs to detect and record intruders in any camera location.
- Smoke and heat detectors linking to DVRs.
- Perimeter beams (to detect site boundary or restricted area intrusion), triggering a PTZ camera to move it to a preset position.
- Existing alarm systems activating PTZ cameras or DVR event recording.
- DVRs or Controllers triggering an external alarm system.
- ANPR systems operating barriers when a vehicle number plate is on an approved list.
- ANPR systems triggering switching matrices when unauthorised number plates are detected.
- VGA converters taking snapshots of ANPR screens when triggered.
- Audio outputs from a paging system extending to camera locations and recording on DVR.
- Intercom panels triggering specific camera images to be displayed when a caller makes contact.
- Intercom master station displaying barrier status information such as ‘barrier fail’.
- Intercom master station remotely operating a barrier by a single button push.
- Setting up remote viewing software on a client’s own PC.
- Setting up remote video and alarm monitoring facilities using TCP/IP servers.