Secure Engineering Projects
SeaFrance Ferry CCTV System
By taking advantage of the latest technology SeaFrance are able to monitor activity at their Port of Dover site.
Using their existing computer network, live CCTV images are being transmitted simultaneously to their Dover, Whitfield, Calais and Paris offices. Authorised staff at any of these offices can now observe and react to incidents as they happen from their desk-top PC.
- Low running costs by utilising an existing network. The conventional method of transmitting CCTV images via telephone lines can be expensive particularly if you want those images to go to more than one location.
- High-resolution colour cameras ensure that the best possible images are produced.
- Stainless steel housings protect the cameras in this marine environment.
- No limit to how many staff can use the system at the same time.
- Staff have accurate and up to date information on all aspects of running the business.
SeaFrance introduced the SeaFrance Rodin, a new luxury superferry which is the fastest and largest on the Dover-Calais route and 80 of their staff were able to enjoy watching its launch whilst sitting at their desks.
|Other Projects:||The Bridge, Dartford|
|Leeds Castle CCTV System|
|Pentagon Shopping Centre|
|Thames Water Utilities|
|West Malling Bypass|